Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Weight: 272.4
Exercise: 4 mile walk

So I lost 1.6 lb the first day... I know, I know... Water weight. Whatever. It was enough to make me believe I can try this again for another day. Yesterday I ate 1650 calories, and today I'm hanging at 1,000 but I still have supper and I'm thinking a yogurt shortly too....

Tony is coming home tonight for an overnight trip home. I'm making stir fry with tofu, carrots, celery, red peppers, onions, and wild rice.... Now how in the world am I gonna figure out the calorie count in that? Geesh. This is gonna be tough sometimes.

I did go for a walk and I really enjoyed myself. I don't mind exercising at all. Its the portion control and giving up junk food that is gonna kill me.... Ironically, we all know it will save my life. But honestly, it feels otherwise at some moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment