Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Failure

April 8: 265.3
April 12: 267
April 20: 268.1

Well, what the heck??? I can honestly say that I count my points, and that I always stay right around my daily allotted points. I also use my weekly points...

I'm really angry. All my friends on Weight Watchers lose 4-5 lbs each week the first few weeks, and I have gone UP!!! What's with that??? I'm drinking water now.... I'm still not walking, so I know I need to add that.

Please don't say, "Oh, but you've still kept 6 lbs off".... who cares... What is 6 lbs in the scheme of 100 pounds? I'm rather discouraged. Kinda. I mean--- surprisingly I don't feel like binging on ice cream.... But I did eat a big bowl of oatmeal and didn't "measure" it or figure the points...

I don't know. It might be hormonal too, but really. Following a healthier eating plan would be a whole lot easier if the scale was going down each day. Makes me wonder if I just cannot lose weight. And also makes me angry. Really angry and disappointed in myself. Getting my Bachelors degree and my CCRN certification was much, much easier than shedding this fat.

1 comment:

  1. I think we all reach that plateau of sorts but don't forget...you are at a busy crazy time right now.

    Have you thought of adding your diet diary on here? I have found that to be very helpful in that I can see it vs. just thinking about it.

    One thing I know helps is cutting out sodas (especially the ones with the fake sugar added) and replace with mineral water, teas and my favorite...coffee! ;)

    Don't get discouraged! Your body is adjusting to the change in your diet too.

    ReplyDelete