Sunday, April 21, 2013

Thoughts at 3:45am

252.2

I hate posting my weight when it goes up. Altho now I realize that my weight fluctuates from day to day, but it's still frustrating because I've been right at this weight for a month! What's up with that?? Wahhhhhh! Perhaps the running and working out with the trainer is building muscle and so it's not showing up on the scale..... Or it might be the Mexican lunches I've had the last two weeks... Might also be the food I consume at 8:00pm at night after long days at work. So yes I suppose there's good reasons why the scale is stuck.
      At any rate, I persevere. I love running and I find myself antsy and eager to get out and run. That's a miracle in and of itself. I haven't been biking in a few weeks because I need to buy an air pump and just haven't made the time to go buy one. And why aren't I swimming? Oh because I'm busy... And I'm doing a triathlon in 6 weeks!! Wow I better get swimming this week.
I'm very much looking forward to biking today with some friends from the Chattanooga Triathlon club. I'm sure it will be fun, and I really hope I can keep up with them.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment