Saturday, April 27, 2013

250.6 the agony continues

Oh when, oh when will I see 249???

Perhaps when I stop going out to mexican restaurants for lunch.... But I've been really good and have only had water the rest of the day. I didn't exercise today. I was tired, and it was raining,so I took a nap instead. So I'm guessing and assuming that tomorrow will not be the day that I see 249.  Oh well. Tomorrow the exercise will resume-- not sure what I'll do tho. If it rains all day I'll have to ride my indoor bike, but I hope to find a break in the clouds for a 4 mile run.

I did run 6 miles last night-- the furthest I've ever run! yeah me! Thankyou knees and ankles! And thankyou God, for keeping me alive during and after. I'm super slow, it took 88 minutes. I KNOW people can walk 6 miles in 88 minutes, so don't remind me of that. Surely to goodness having a simple bounce in my step burns a few more calories. And even if it doesn't, it makes me feel better about myself. :-)

I'm going to make an effort tomorrow to eat more fruits and veggies. I have developed a habit of eating protein bars, which I know are laden with sweeteners and other sundry chemicals. So I do have the agenda of trying to increase my raw foods back into the diet.

Wednesday will be May 1 and I hope for 249 by Wednesday. I'm more than ready to bid the 250's goodbye. See ya, so long. This girl is movin' on. Slow progress is better than no progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment