Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sore muscles today

Wt: 271.8

Gotta love how the water weight falls off right away.... geesh.

I'm on my way out the door but wanted to say a few things.

I'm exercising this way: walk moderately 15 minutes, Then from minutes 15-30 or 35, I run 20 seconds as fast as I can, then walk slow to recover... then do it again... 6-8 times. I love it. I feel great and this was on the advice of Mike Bruce in Somerset Kentucky. I worked with his wife.

I'm reading a book about obesity. Had 2 great ideas that I can do and want to share.

1. Before you binge on cookies or chocolate candy--- eat 2 bananas and dark chocolate (> 70% cocoa)

2. Before you binge on ice cream, eat 2 popsicles.....

Oh I get it. Its a trick.... Those two tips will take the urge away.... I get it, I get it.

Well, I feel pretty good. Exercise, more water, chia seeds, and some brown rice and beans and fruits and veggies x 2 days.

Off to work for the night.
oh yes-- raw apple pie. I'll post photos later.

No comments:

Post a Comment