Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The tri suit, and Nutella

Weight: 241.8

My very first official tri suit arrived today! Here's the proof:

Oh em gee!!!! Yet another reminder that I'm nowhere near goal weight. But, I'm down 30 lbs from a year ago, and I will be grateful for that. So yes, I guess I'll wear this to my next triathlon. Ya know, it's kinda fun!
    The scale stalls because I've had this love affair with chocolate peanut butter here lately. 

Geez, why can't I have a love affair with cucumbers? Or carrots? Honestly! Ok so I am going to try harder. I really am starting to desire a really clean diet. Fruits and veggies. I'd love to avoid all processed foods. But with working full time and clinical hours for school, and swimming, biking and running several hours a week, processed foods are just way too convenient.
    Tomorrow is my only day off this week and I was planning to swim, bike and run. Not an official triathlon, but one of my own making. But now there is a 100% chance of rain tomorrow-- so, I'll run in the rain if there isn't any lightning; otherwise I'll be tortured on the spin bike for 2 hours. Why two hours? Because I don't want to lose momentum. Because, when the two hours are over I'll feel glorious both mentally and physically. Because for some yet unknown reason, I love it. I love the exercise and I love triathlon, and I love seeing my body morph into something smaller (kinda like watchin grass grow). I'm blessed.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment