Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Settling into a Green lifestyle

Weight: 266.9

I'm pleased about the weight loss, though I wish it would have been more. Not quite 2 lbs in 6 days. But i know, I know--- slow is the way to go. And besides-- I did have pizza over the weekend, and Olive Garden. And goodness knows I'm done with that!

I think I'm settling in to eating one meal a day and juicing once a day and drinking a green smoothie once a day. It seems to be working. I feel prety good. I think that I got so stressed out and so symptomatic with acid reflux and anxiety due to working night shift and school and family life, that its taken a while to fully get back on track.  Today, I feel pretty good. Last night Jimmy made chocolate cookies but not only have I not eaten any, but I am actually AFRAID of them. I'm afraid that if I eat one, I'll fall completely off the wagon. I suppose in time, I'd prefer to not be afraid of them, but to be repulsed by them. Yes, I'd like to view sweets as a deadly poison, rather than an intoxicating delicacy.

I'm working the next 2 nights and I'll have my juices and smoothies made ahead of time. Its all good!
God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment